Is Diamond Certified anther scam?

See large page advertising on this http://www.diamondcertified.org /
Is this another merchant advertising scam? Another Money making scheme?
I found there is NO consumer voice, feedback, rating what so ever in this site. This sound worse than BBB. BBB in the Santa Clara county was caught in money making scheme on their so call rating system. At least BBB sometimes toke consumer complaints and show it.
AYoung writes:

How could it be otherwise?
AYoung wrote:

Low-rent "J.D. Power", as far as I can tell.

True, you must take their word on it. I suppose they are themselves subject to the cumulative values of their own ratings, i.e. if they "certify" companies with poor service, eventually nobody will take them seriously. I'm not sure, without knowing any of the Bay Area businesses they rate, whether they are worth taking seriously now, but YMMV. That would be the minimum standard, for me -- that they had given certification to a business I personally knew deserved it, or did not deserve it, as the case may be.
Otherwise, chalk it up to advertorial.
BBB money making scam!!! Gee who would beliieve such a thing Shame on you [ Kidding]
The BBB in maybe 85 was putting out their own phone book , took moneys , never printed Never returned Moneys . Millions.
So what happened in Santa Clare County
The BBB is powerless always was , always will be , to enforce any judgement or to give an avenue for reimbursement of the defrauded
So, what is a good site for consumer to compare notes on home improvement providers / contractors? How can we research and seek real references.
In Santa Clara, this number 1 air-conditioning contractor actually gave us good references (that was too good to be true), and later we are pretty sure that their own people cooking this reference up themselves.
http://www.thecomplaintstation.com / http://www.planetfeedback.com /
replying to m Ransley, Eric Wentworth wrote:

These comments show that you don't know how Diamond Certified operates or what their track record has been...which is excellent. You are jumping to conclusions based on no evidence, just your opinion. If you read their website and feedback from both businesses and customers you'll find they operate with honesty and integrity.
I don't have any connection to the company, but I hate it when people make stupid, unfounded remarks that can hurt a company trying to do business the right way.
Yelp and Angie's List may be a bit sketchy (just Google them and you'll see all the major media reports on how unreliable their ratings are) but you won't find any negative reports about Diamond Certified.
On 8/30/2015 5:44 PM, Eric Wentworth wrote:

Yelp, Angie's List, BBB, Diamond Certified are all very useful. I just avoid all businesses that advertise with any of them.
In my area, the best service is Consumers' Checkbook. They do not take advertising. <https://www.checkbook.org/