Is Canada 120V or 220v?

Going over to Canada in a few weeks & was wondering if they are on 120v or 220v over there? ( I'm USA)
Will be taking a power wheelchair and wanted to make sure I would be able to charge it.
Thanks, ~~Phil~~
says...

Us Canadians don't yet have electricity. We power everything using dogsleds. Be sure to see the igloo village while you're here. If you see Steve, tell him I said hello.
Christian Fox wrote:

Greetings,
Don't listen to Mr. Fox. He is pulling your chain. These things are only true in Quebec.
Hope this helps, William
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com(Phil Marshall) wrote:

120V, 60Hz, just like the USA.

I tried to Google, and for ten minutes all I could find was info on electrical switchplates, conduit, and other stuff that was no help. (guess I used the wrong terms)
I assumed I could find some helpful Canadian national who was passing through this group & would provide the info QUICKER than I was able to locate it.
~~Phil~~
Dang, your Google must be broken.
'Canada voltage'
First hit is a page of Canada travel tips.
-Keith
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com(Phil Marshall) wrote:

FWIW, "canada voltage frequency" (not quoted) were the terms I used.
Sorry for biting your head off -- it's been one of those weeks...

What a shocking revelation.
--
-john
wide-open at throttle dot info

The charger will be OK, but in some areas you'll need an English - French converter

It depends on the exchange rate. Today, we're at 142.698v.
;-)
On Tue, 08 Nov 2005 22:13:59 -0600, Dave Balderstone

There's another problem you need to be concerned about. The US government-mandated time changes (called Daylight Saving Time) must be implemented by instantaneously altering the rotation of portions of the Earth's surface. This causes extreme stress on the rocks at the national borders, generating high transient electrical voltages. These are isolated, and so have no effect in most cases, but can cause strange unexpected hyperentropic explosions when charging batteries. Try not to charge a battery within 50 miles of the US-Canadian border.
;-)