Is A/C capacitor supposed to look like this?

Apparently that makes you nervous. Something to hide, Dufas?

Reply to
Alexander

Cruel and unusual to be sure.

Reply to
The King

No, it doesn't because I've had background checks run on me by the feds so I could get into places that you will never be allowed to go. I also know how to avoid creating data trails and I can guarantee that you can not find any information on me. Don't waste your time trying. ROTFL

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

As it turns out, I found someone to do the job for free. Me.

:-)

Reply to
brassplyer

I appreciate the info, thanks.

Reply to
brassplyer

Eek! The thought! He might find out that it's on my Permanant Record that I was throwing food in the cafeteria in 4th grade. That's the kind of thing that could prevent me from ever getting a job.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

and that's on your business card

Real Pisser

And my yellow page ad, but you'd never know that.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Yeah man... The cell blocks for incorrigible fools. Does your ass still hurt?

It might surprise you how many here are still carrying clearances. Some of us contract to Mil and FAA, etc.

I also know how to avoid creating data trails

Not all that interested, but there is not much on net that can't be traced. Telnetting ISP's for logs and doing a computer search of those does a nice job. ArchAngel made that same brag years back..So did Mitnick. If you want privacy..You ain't gonna get it on net. NMAP, SNORT and a few others works great for any script kiddy that wants you. The rest of us merely do the work. Just keep bellowing out your stupidity. It really provides a low level of Entertainment for me/us.

Reply to
Alexander

What can I say? Sometimes I just go too far.

Reply to
Alexander

Does your drain pan have an overflow switch? I loved the post where you claimed to have check me out, that was hysterical. Alley, I have to complement you for your unmitigated gall, it makes it so much more fun to twist your bloomers and watch you react in the same manner as a vociferous Leftist who regresses to his sophomoric playground debating tactics of name calling, gratuitous foul language and questioning of the intelligence and filiation of anyone he disagrees with. Please don't change, you make me laugh and that's a good thing. Oh yea, please take the time to show everyone your superior knowledge of The Interweb and tell everyone who I am by utilizing your mastery of data resources to do so. You bragged that it is an elementary process, so please, take five minutes and reveal to the world who I am. ROTFLMAO

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

I made a 5 minute looksee at your shit and its wide open for all to see. I am polite enough not to post it. I can see that it upsets you no end and your blood pressure hit high gear. You really didn't have to break out in a sweat as I have no compulsion to do you damage. Now go back to alt.homerepair and do your whining there. Any idiot that thinks Google is secure is only fooling itself.

Reply to
Alexander

I'm quite sure you are lying but that is what makes you so amusing. Oh please, post everything or post links to everything you've found. You have my permission to "out" me to the world. Come on, you can do it. I think the rude shorthand for it is "PPOSTFU!". I'm begging you to be impolite and post all the dirt you have on me. I would really relish reading it and I know all my friends would too.

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

As entertaining as this might be for you, it is entirely incomprehensible to the object of your scorn. It's like laughing at the stripes on a zebra.

For progressives, invective, profanity, and spittle are their normal conditions. Any finger-pointing by you at their behavior is liable to be classified as "racist" inasmuch as their anti-social activities are innate, genetic, and beyond their control. They can't help it any more than the skin pigment of a colored person.

Reply to
HeyBub

I didn't know Alley was a person of color. Darn, now I have to treat him with kid gloves due to the PC mine field we're walking through.

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

O christmas tree!

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

In , Alexander wrote in small part:

Whatever the bleep it says should you have actually achieved that, the usual password file does not contain the password. Much more likely it contains the output of some sort of "one way hash function" that is delivered successfully only by inputting any of a very small number of inputs (that number is often down to 1) including the actual password.

If TDD's password file is something unusually less secure than the usual one, could you explain? (In the unlikely event this is true, I do suggest TDD to do a change of password somewhat frequently until achievement of a usual level of security of password files.)

Reply to
Don Klipstein

Don, Alley is a bit bizarre. He thinks he can spook me by claiming to have accessed my computer and obtained background information on me. When I ask him to prove what he says, he deflects and says it's bad netiquette. I gave him my permission to post any information good or bad that he has obtained on me. He can't because there is nothing out there for him to find and he lacks the skill set to accomplish such a feat anyway. He is entertaining until repetition makes him boring.

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas