irrigation - pump cycling

Pressure tank with 40/60 pressure switch to pump start relay to submersible pump, maybe 1.5hp, maybe 2hp __________________________________________
We want to add some irrigation to foundation plantings. The well output exceeds the water needs. How do we stop pump cycling?
Thanks
On 8/20/2016 7:33 AM, dadiOH wrote:

You can't stop pump cycling, only reduce the frequency.
Start by checking your tank bladder for proper inflation.
On Saturday, August 20, 2016 at 10:02:49 AM UTC-4, Rick wrote:

Actually, you can, with a cycle stop valve:
http://www.cyclestopvalves.com/csvbasicinfo_8.html
It throttles the flow of water from the well to maintain a constant pressure.