Irregular Shower Door

I installed a 60" Tub/Shower Surround into a bathroom that has Sloped Ceiling(Sloping down toward the back of the tub. I need to find/make a shower door that will fit this sloped ceiling so the water doesn't get outside the tub. A shower rod & curtain won't work since the rod wouldn't go all the way to the back of the tub. ANy suggestions here or are there products available?
Here are a couple low-res shots of the tub from my cellphone.
http://24.210.212.190/pub/tub1.jpg
http://24.210.212.190/pub/tub2.jpg
Thanks In Advance, -a12vman
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com says...

Our master bath is very similar to what you have (though tiled). Ours has a custom curtain rod welded together so it follows the ceiling and is attached to the wall at the ends. The shower curtain is low at one end but it's worked for 20 years.
--
Keith