IRC tires

I'm giving away my over 40 year old ten speed bike today. It's been hanging on a hook in the basement for over 15 years...but before that it gave me 25 years of good hard use.
Inflated the tires and they still (sort of) held air.
They are the ORIGINAL IRC tires...must be a good brand.
On 8/30/2015 10:47 AM, philo wrote:

I've had bike tires dry rot in a garage after a couple of years.
If I were going to use the bike, I would put on new tires and tubes.
On 08/30/2015 10:39 AM, Frank wrote:

I'm not sure if I can even ride a bike any more due to one one my knees not bending fully.
It was just cluttering up the basement and had a lot of spider webs on it...
It's now gone