IR Thermometer at home

I've got a non contact IR thermometer next to the microwave. Provides me quick temp check of my food. See if it needs another minute of heat.
Totally convenient, and gets used several times a day.
--
.
Christopher A. Young

doesn't check internal temps, though.
On 12/12/2015 6:29 PM, taxed and spent wrote:

Very true. I can have hot ravioli, and it's cold a minute later.
. Christopher A. Young learn more about Jesus . www.lds.org . .
On Sat, 12 Dec 2015 18:28:40 -0500, Stormin Mormon

I touch the food with my finger. Totally convenient and gets used several times a day too!
On Sat, 12 Dec 2015 16:16:21 -0800 (PST), Uncle Monster

I suspect we all give a thumbs up to fingers!