IR Thermometer at home

I've got a non contact IR thermometer next to the microwave. Provides me quick temp check of my food. See if it needs another minute of heat.

Totally convenient, and gets used several times a day.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

doesn't check internal temps, though.

Reply to
taxed and spent

I touch the food with my finger. Totally convenient and gets used several times a day too!

Reply to
Ashton Crusher

Very true. I can have hot ravioli, and it's cold a minute later.

. Christopher A. Young learn more about Jesus .

. .

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I suspect we all give a thumbs up to fingers!

Reply to
Ashton Crusher