ipe + messmers on deck

I built a ipe deck and rolled on messmers UV for hardwoods. It's about 2 weeks later now, and it LOOKS great, but it seems to scratch VERY easily. If I drag a 5 lb deck chair across it, it appears to be scraping the messmers finish off. Do I need to apply something else over Messmers? Or does it take longer than a couple weeks to dry? Im upset my brand new perfect deck is starting to look like crap, I have to go do all this touchup work now.. Any comments/suggestions?
Thanks,
mfreak wrote:

Read the FAQ at <http://www.messmers.com/faq_uh.html . I would lay odds that you put it on too soon and built it up too heavily and didn't remove the excess.
--