IPE decking- what about rails,baluster,post??

I am using IPE for decking, but not sure about using IPE for railing, post and balusters because of cost. I was thinking of using outdoor wood except for top board of railing being IPE. Any feedback on this would be appreciated.

Reply to
Rick C

We used IPE decking, posts, and rail caps and cedar everywhere else. It looks great and we get lots of compliments.

Reply to
Ken Schumm