Invasion of the red ants

Page 4 of 4

Sorry, I was born in New Orleans and I think grits are cat box filler. Yech! Don't think all southerners eat that crap, 'cause we don't.
On Tue, 22 Jun 2010 18:44:51 -0400, h wrote:

Me eat heap big plate of Maze gritz.

Me plonk you
On Tue, 22 Jun 2010 19:34:44 -0400, h wrote:

Me don't care

You must like hominy grits. Yuck!
Nuttin like a pot of bawlt grits -- Dixie Lily brand..
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2277/2368842519_05119bac79.jpg

Damn, I knew someone would finally find a use for grits! Thanks. I'm going to buy a box next time I go to the store.
Steve
"Steve B" wrote

Grin, and whilst us southern folk are having fun with one another in the thread, the actual solution as posted is a real one. Really and truely, it works.

I will report back, as I am darn sure going to try it. I got sidetracked today, or I would have done it today. It was so hot here that when I walked outside, there were NO ants on the surface of the ground.
Steve