Into woodworking?

I've gathered a load of free woodworking plans, charts, tables and stuff awaiting your perusal... check out my site at...
http://www.woodworking.wizkids.co.uk /
Please, please, please, give comments. I'm new to this whole website building thingy, and i'm a sailor in my day job (woodwork's a hobby). So all advice is gratefully recieved.
Many thanks in advance
snipped-for-privacy@muckleshed.com
http://www.woodworking.wizkids.co.uk /
Looks good for the 2 minutes I spent looking at it. I'll have to come back...
One comment -- eliminate the "splash page". Its only purpose it to cause people to have to click through another page to get to your main page...
-Tim
Thank you. I'll get rid of it.
snipped-for-privacy@muckleshed.com
snipped-for-privacy@muckleshed.com wrote:

Nice site, you link to great content. Are you really prepared to stay on top of your links, though? You already have a couple of moved and 404 pages. Great variety, though. I gave it a bookmark if that tells you anything.
I've just checked the links and removed the dead ones. Please keep checking back to see how the site progresses, and thanks for your help!