Internet Legends

Why not follow your own advice? :(

(I know, I'm one to jab, having got suckered into responding to the "Tax" thread this last week... :) )

Reply to
Duane Bozarth

Michael Baugh

Please check

before forwarding anything compelling and urgent.

This week I've gotten the "reduce gas prices by boycotting Exxon and Mobil" and the one about saying a kind word to Kyle, who was planning to commit suicide. And the one about starving the Arabic oil suppliers by buying gasoline only at certain stores.

I know this is a silly place to post such a request, but lets keep the internet clean.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon