Internet Legends

Please check www.snopes.com before forwarding anything compelling and urgent.
This week I've gotten the "reduce gas prices by boycotting Exxon and Mobil" and the one about saying a kind word to Kyle, who was planning to commit suicide. And the one about starving the Arabic oil suppliers by buying gasoline only at certain stores.
I know this is a silly place to post such a request, but lets keep the internet clean.
--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Why not follow your own advice? :(
(I know, I'm one to jab, having got suckered into responding to the "Tax" thread this last week... :) )
Since the most recent one seems to be the "where to buy gas" one, here's the Snopes commentary on that one. http://www.snopes.com/politics/business/saudigas.asp

Mobil"