intermatic t103 timer motor

I'm having problems with the wiring for the timer motor in my intermatic t103 timer (and I'm a novice when it comes to electrical wiring).
Here's some wiring diagrams for the t103: http://www.intermatic.com/Default.asp?action=diagram&pid76&pos=1 http://www.intermatic.com/images/instruction_sheets/158ts10946-1.pdf
I currently have a red, white and green (which is ground) coming from a fused power box into the timer, and I have a red, white and green coming out of my fountain pump. I've connected everything how I think it should be - red and white coming from the power box to terminals 1 and 3, and the red and white coming from the fountain pump are connected to 2 and 4. Green is connected to the ground terminal, and it's connected to the green wires coming from the power box and the fountain pump. The manual lever works just fine, but the clock motor doesn't seem to run. I'm little confused about the wiring diagrams - should the clock motor go to terminals A and 1, or A and 3? Also, do I need to connect anything to terminal A other than the clock motor?
Also, I'm not entirely clear how the trippers actually trip the switch - I've manually moved the dial and it seems like the switch won't move at all.
Add pictures here
✖
Install the green on the ground screw. Install both whites on the screw marked "A". The confusing part is where the second leg of the clock motor is attached. It appears that it could be "1" or "3". Let's assume it's on "1". Put the red from the fuse box on "1" and the red from the fountain on "2". That should do it. In the event that the clock doesn't turn, (you will be able to tell as it has a visual peep hole to see the gears spinning), change your red from fuse box to "3" and red from fountain to "4"

Add pictures here
✖
When the trippers are clamped on the dial, they will contact the switch mechanism. You can't do it manually because you have to pull the dial before it will turn. In pulling the dial the trippers are moved out of reach of the switch mechanism

Add pictures here
✖
Both white neutrals go to terminal A Hot (red from panel) goes to terminal 1, with a jumper to terminal 3 if you have a second load to switch. Red to fountain goes to terminal 2. A second switched load would go on terminal 4 if you installed that juimper to terminal 2.
On Nov 11, 5:43 pm, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Add pictures here
✖
Thanks everyone for the help!
So it turns out that I needed a t104 timer instead of a t103 since the t104 supports more voltage. I've gotten the timer moving with the t104, but the timer doesn't seem to trip the trippers. I've verified I'm getting 240 volts from the wall and out of the timer to the fountain pump.
Now I have only one line and load connected - maybe I only need a SPST instead of DPST? (I've been buying the DPST because that's what the previous owner had installed, though I've never seen the timer work with previous owner's setup.)
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Add pictures here
✖