Intermatic Switch - Need Help Please

We have an Intermatic R8806P101C program time switch with 14 day skipper. Someone turned it off during its watering time (we use it for the lawn) and it never went on the following week although it was turned back on. We did put it on manual, but it only watered one zone. How do we get it to water the rest of the zones? The schematics and instructions are so vague. We really need some help please. Thanks!

Reply to
Terri

Have you read the instruction manual? It seems to me to be quite clear and unambiguous.

http://www.> We have an Intermatic R8806P101C program time switch with 14 day

Reply to
RB