Interlock locks to be used in lieu of transfer switch

Go for it. Then you can stop spewing the bullshit.

Reply to
Solar Flaire

Solar Flaire

Lucky you then. I'll get my knowledge from the code books and people that know. I don't like tearing thimngs out and redoing them.

Perhaps the minimum wage where you are is higher or perhaps the knowledge they spew is vast compared to yours.

Reply to
Solar Flaire

Try to keep up with the thread.

Reply to
Solar Flaire

Not enough. You're still able to post your glaring ignorance and hatred to Usenet.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Reply to
Solar Flaire

I can cite the applicable NEC rules, can you cite the CEC rule? Probably not

Reply to
gfretwell

Is that what you think Military service is? You're even more deluded than I thought. Since it's not nice for me to taunt idiots like you, I declare you too stupid to live on Usenet.

What's that noise? Oh, no! The flaming Canadian fairy was just bounced into the bit bucket! PLONKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

"Michael A. Terrell" ,stuffed his bin with Fairy Floss in:

If you have stopped for a minute to sort that solution out, I can only offer it was a few moments of your Life wasted. No one else appears to have had a problem figuring GB out right from the start of his wee troll. You play, at the expense of the rest of those wishing to participate in these forums. Think about that the next time you recognise the GB 'style' :-/ It is precisely because of Folks as yourself that a trail of wasteland is behind this arsehole. You feed the Attention it lacks in RL.

The only positive aspect I got from both yourself and responding is at least you know How To respond to Top Posting twats... and I am not talking about strategy/language.

Hint: You will need all your social skills to quiet the GB arsehole when it pops from Google//Shaw//[add new accounts here]. _IT_ will laugh long and loudly at *any* computer skill/s you display.

cheers

Ln

Reply to
Lectron_Nuis

Why dont you lads simply hunt down the little bit of pond scum and drop it into a hole and cover it over? No one owns a backhoe?

Gunner

This Message is guaranteed environmentally friendly Manufactured with 10% post consumer ASCII Meets all EPA regulations for clean air Using only naturally occuring fibers Use the Message with confidance. (Some settling may occure in transit.) (Best if Used before May 13, 2009)

Reply to
Gunner

the sound pond scum makes rebounding off the inside of the bit bucket..

Gunner

This Message is guaranteed environmentally friendly Manufactured with 10% post consumer ASCII Meets all EPA regulations for clean air Using only naturally occuring fibers Use the Message with confidance. (Some settling may occure in transit.) (Best if Used before May 13, 2009)

Reply to
Gunner

According to Solar Flaire :

Google for "electrical wiring faq" and note who one of the two authors are.

It's good enough that the US military just requested permission to use it in some of their base maintenance courses/programmes.

Oh, and yes, the CEC doesn't disallow automatic transfer switches.

I never have.

Reply to
Chris Lewis