Interlock locks to be used in lieu of transfer switch

Page 5 of 9
Schematics for a piece of metal sold as ian interlock kit by Square D?
Try to keep up.

On May 22, 11:25 am, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

This is a mechanical interlock in the provided link. It is much different than somebody putting two padlocks on two switches and the saying the will throw away one key.
On May 22, 11:00 am, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

The OP was talking about a keyed interlock with maybe ONE key or maybe many more keys.
I should have explained more clearly.

I was talking about the LEGAL advice, not the electrical advice!

You obviously did not bother to read what I wrote or what I was responding to.

You should not put yourslf down that way. We honestly have no way about knowing how ignorant you really are, but your above post certainly sets a terrible example.
Vaughn
Many cannot read and/or love to twist the meaning of your words.
I think your statement was quite clear that the nonsense was the continuous raising of the "can I cheat the system" argument not the danger imposed by doing it.

On Tue, 15 May 2007 07:37:21 GMT, Bruce L. Bergman

There is a video on YuTube where a nutcase climbed a power pole..and a crew was trying to get him down. The audio segment can be heard "its ok..the power is off" followed by one of the guys grabbing a line to reach over to grab the crazy guy. Needless to say..the power wasnt off.
Ayup..not pretty.
Gunner
This Message is guaranteed environmentally friendly Manufactured with 10% post consumer ASCII Meets all EPA regulations for clean air Using only naturally occuring fibers Use the Message with confidance. (Some settling may occure in transit.) (Best if Used before May 13, 2009)
Sounds like Ignoramusville. That happens a lot there.

Solar Flaire wrote:

How long have you been the Mayor?
prove it.
You still use DDT?

Solar Flaire wrote:

No. I've never used it, but I could probably find some for you if you're thirsty, Mayor.
prove it.

It turns out DDT is not as bad as the greenies would have you believe. There's a drive to bring it back for non-aeriel spraying,like ground spraying for termite control.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

If you do can you send some my way? I have fire ants, sand gnats, deer flies, mosquitoes and several other biting bugs I'd like to get rid of.
Maybe DD214 would do the same thing???

AFAIK, nothing works as well, while being as human safe as DDT.

no spam wrote:

Rachel Carlson did the world an injustice and in the long run did more harm than good with her book on DDT. The biggest problem with DDT was that it was over used, applied way to heavy and it did cause some problems because of it but they could have been prevented by proper use.
You want to kill fleas..... one application of ddt will wipe em out completely. All the other stuff doesn't work half as well even with a heavy application.
John
On Wed, 23 May 2007 17:59:28 -0400, john wrote:

^^^^^^^

Carson. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel_Carson
What's in "Black Flag"?
Cheers! Rich
Solar Flaire wrote:

It will kill you, if you aren't man enough to handle it.
prove it.
Solar Flaire wrote:

it looks like you'll never know:
OrgName: Golden Triangle On Line OrgID: GTO Address: 236 Victoria St N 2nd Floor City: Kitchener StateProv: ON PostalCode: N2H-5C8 Country: CA
ReferralServer: rwhois://rwhois.golden.net:4321
NetRange: 216.59.224.0 - 216.59.255.255 CIDR: 216.59.224.0/19 NetName: GOLDEN-BLK-4 NetHandle: NET-216-59-224-0-1 Parent: NET-216-0-0-0-0 NetType: Direct Allocation NameServer: NS.GOLDEN.NET NameServer: NS2.GOLDEN.NET Comment: RegDate: 2003-10-16 Updated: 2005-04-25
RTechHandle: FD194-ARIN RTechName: Dominguez, Francisco RTechPhone: +1-519-576-3334 RTechEmail: snipped-for-privacy@golden.net
OrgTechHandle: FD194-ARIN OrgTechName: Dominguez, Francisco OrgTechPhone: +1-519-576-3334 OrgTechEmail: snipped-for-privacy@golden.net
prove it.
Wow! You can read too.

Solar Flaire wrote:

You need to hire a new comedy writer. I hear that Jeff Foxworthy does comedy eulogies.
prove it.