Interior Shutters

I am looking for some interior shutters that have the opaque glass inserts or panels for fabric. I used them in my home 15 years ago and loved them. I have a new home and would like to use them in the bath. I can't find them anywhere. Home Depot, Lowe's, and other such stores carry only the louvered and plantation shutters on custom order.
Are these even manufactured anymore?

This search term shutters +" fabric"
Got me a ton of hits on Google. The first one looked like what you were looking for.
If you need some help measuring post here, contact me via email or use the contact form on the site in my sig link.
I don't sell anything.
--
Colbyt