Interior Paint Ratings

The Sepetember '03 issue of our leading consumer product testing magazine (you know the one) has an in-depth article on interior paints. For the Behr fans out there, your opinions have been confirmed because that brand topped all three paint types, semi-gloss, low luster and flat. Of special interest is the mildew resistance included in the tests due no doubt to the problems so many home owners have been having in recent years. Perhaps with these newer paints and mold resistant drywall we will have an end to those difficulties.
Joe
at least it makes me feel better..
my wife had painted a few rooms.. and we happened to use the HD Behr Prem plus..