Interior Paint - My 2 cents worth.

Someone recently asked about oil- vs. water-based interior paint. I thought I'd point out that oil-based paint has a strong smell that can last for several days. When I used just a little, I had to close the room off until it dried completely because it was giving me a wicked headache.

Also, oil-based paints have to be cleaned up with paint thinner, while water-based can be cleaned in the sink (or bathtub).

The same is true for oil-based primer. The original Kilz brand primer is oil based, while the newer Kilz2 is water based.

Just some info for anyone doing research!

Reply to
Suzie-Q

C'mon, you're making that up.

Reply to