Interior Paint - My 2 cents worth.

Someone recently asked about oil- vs. water-based interior paint. I thought I'd point out that oil-based paint has a strong smell that can last for several days. When I used just a little, I had to close the room off until it dried completely because it was giving me a wicked headache.
Also, oil-based paints have to be cleaned up with paint thinner, while water-based can be cleaned in the sink (or bathtub).
The same is true for oil-based primer. The original Kilz brand primer is oil based, while the newer Kilz2 is water based.
Just some info for anyone doing research!
--
8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

C'mon, you're making that up.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.