interior latex enamel

Hi...I recently painted the trim in my bedroom an off-white. I did not enjoy it the way I used to. The paint was from MAB and I truly thought it was defective. Turns out they can no longer add whatever it is they added to make it nice and fluid/free-flowing. Now I need to paint trim elsewhere in the house and I am anxious about tackling it. I used to love to do this!!!! Was this an EPA ruling or something? If I were a painting professional it would drive me crazy to have to deal with this paint. It almost dries as you apply it and gets goopy. Anyone have any advice?

Thanks,

Pamela Sedor

Reply to
pjsedor

Try a better paint, Ben Moore, Sherwin Williams,

Reply to
m Ransley

Either thin it down a bit or add Floetrol.

Reply to
3rd eye