interior door painting

Hi,
I plan to paint all the interior doors in my house that are now stained and look old. My questions:
1) what kind of roller should I use: smooth, or ultra smooth?
2) what sheen is best: semi-gloss or satin or...
Thank you.

and
Sheen is up to you. I like semi-gloss.
Use a smooth roller and have a damp bush to ad the brush stokes along the grain of the wood.
In a perfect world the brush strokes don't show. But if your paint is a little thick brush strokes look better on a door than roller bumples.
Two thin coats are better than one heavy one.
--
Colbyt
One picture can be worth a 1000 words.