Interior 6 panel door- 3 over 3

I'm undoing some 1960's work in my 1890's house & am trying to match [more or less] the existing doors in the same hallway. [28-30 inches]
The doors that are there are 6 panels, 3 over 3. I'll be painting this door so as long as it is a decent door, I don't care what it is made of. [well-- I don't want to pay for mahogany & then paint it-- but some sort of fiber is ok if it is a good one]
I haven't been able to find a prehung door that has 3 over 3. I've looked at the local HD & Lowes- the Masonite site, ebay, interiordoors.com, wholesaledoorsource.com, nicksbuilding.com, and woodport.com.
Is a salvage yard my best bet or am I missing an obvious supplier?
Thanks- Jim
try a good contractor oriented lumberyard. they should have door catalogs with a wide variety of styles.

tell us where you are located - Somone here may know of a good source.
-snip-

Well, I just hit a smarter guy at Lowe's. He looked in the *exterior* doors, and Masonite makes a 3 over 3. [unfortunately a prehung, custom size will run me nearly $500 & will take 10 weeks. I guess if I'm going to make the frame I might as well go to a salvage yard & get a door that really matches the old ones.]
And BTW-- I'm near Schenectady, NY and since Dorp salvage on Broadway is closed I'll be searching for a new one.
Jim