Interesting find while remodeling! Help me preserve it!

Page 2 of 2

We always steal a line and put it someplace that the new owners will find it...of course, its actually printed and stuck someplace out of the way, but obvious.. Says... Thank God you are here...the last people had horrible taste.

LOL. I'll have to steal that one.