int door in 5 1/2" walls

My home has drywall with a 1/2" of plaster over top of it. Home was built in 1954, I would like to install new interior doors. Existing door all swing out into the hallway not into the bedrooms and bathroom, don't ask me why. All of the new pre-hung door are made for new 4 1/2" walls. I don't think that I just want to reverse the door itself due to the patching of the jams that would have to be done, never seen a very good patch job. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thank in advance,
--
Lee Kramer

God put me on earth to accomplish a certain number of things.

Order the doors with any size jamb you want at any lumber yard.
You can buy jamb stock in various widths and make your own door jambs. It's not difficult.
RB
Lee Kramer wrote:

You could rehang existing doors to swing in, order prehung doors with the proper jamb width or build your own jambs on site.
Jeff