Insurance shingle wind damage

I lost approx 10 shingles and maybe 10-15 are curled over from a wind storm. Is there a minimum amount of damage required for the insurance company to replace the entire roof?

If my rates increase next bill even though I've had no claims, will you be subsidizing it because of your bogus claims?

storm.
This is a joke. Right?
11 shingle minimum, so get to work.