Insurance qustion

Page 4 of 4

may or may not apply in your case, but in our state, if it is the only vehicle titled in your name, the minimum it's worth is $2,500.00.
Something similar happened to me some years back. I had an old car, got T-boned, the vehicle's book value was $900. Being it was totaled, they paid me $2,500 for the car with no argument.

idiocy.

I don't know of any insurance, which is free. What state don't you pay for insurance?

Surely you're not as stupid as HomoGay and Dumbie! Well, maybe...

Nice try. I'm sure you feel silly (read stupid) by making the comment I *pay* for the insurance.
Go fish somewhere else, or drink another and pass out.

Yes, I see that you really are dumber than Dumbie. Of course you *pay* for insurance. You pay *MORE* for such silliness. <now pick up your brain cell, it's getting cold in the toilet>

You've moved right in there with harry, on the "intelligence" scale.