InsulPink Insulation

I am updating my basement. I have 2x4 furring strips attach to masonry and want to use the Owens-Corning InsulPink Insulation. How do you suggest that I attach the insulation to the furring strips: staples, drywall screws, adhesive or something else? I will then use moisture resistant drywall on top of the insulation.