Insulation question for house approximately 60 yrs old

Hello, I was wondering how often one should insulate the attic of a house that is approximately 60 years old? I believe it was insulated 20 years ago. Thank you KOS
If it had enough insulation installed 20 years ago, then you won't have to do it again unless some was taken out.