insulation question

my house was built in the late 40`s I believe. I want to insulate the walls without exposing the studs. Is there some type of blown in insulation? The wall seems like it has a layer of concrete on it with maybe plaster over that. thanks
glen wrote:

Hi, You can start from ceiling(attic) where most heat loss occurs. Tony
That`s done already

insulation?
over
On 01 Feb 2004, glen wrote:

Top posting moron.

That's so helpful.
On 02 Feb 2004, duzer wrote:

< S H I P >

As "helpful" as posting a whole bunch of useless bullshit so as to accomodate a one line answer? And as "helpful" as placing that answer at the TOP of the post, because said author can't be bothered to be a responsible poster? Yeah, I guess. This is all about "ME", isn't it?
If the walls are plaster and lathe, blown-in would go in from the outside of the house. What is your siding and sheathing like?
Dave

insulation?
over