Insulation Overload

Everytime we are told to conserve energy, they tell us to insulate. Everytime they tell us to insulate, I have insulated. Now there is so much insulation in my house, I can barely get in the door, and I cant even get to the furniture because it's all buried in insulation. Now president Bush just told us to insulate again. If I do, I wont be able to even get inside the house anymore, because all I have left is a small tunnel about 14 inches to crawl through, between the layers and layers of insulation inside the house. The smaller rooms like the bathroom and closets are completely gone. They're filled with insulation from the floor to the ceiling. Where the hell am I supposed to put MORE insulation?
Larry
On Tue 15 Jul 2008 08:00:05a, told us...

Under the bed?
--
Wayne Boatwright
On Tue, 15 Jul 2008 10:00:05 -0500, lawrencewaters wrote:

Bush is telling us to insulate more so when the economy finally collapses, we either won't hear the crash or get hurt when we hit the ceiling or fall to the fall.

Franz Fripplfrappl
nail it to the outside of your house
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote in news:2cep74dg4k84dckp7npsd8kaf1i2gnb0vt@ 4ax.com:

Shove it!...in your pipes.