Insulation Between Floors

I have a room stripped bare to the studs. Its a corner room on the first floor, so I'm planning on reinsulating the two exterior walls. I'm wondering if I should do anything with the areal where the ceiling/floor joists between the first and second floor reach the edge of the house. Basically there is a 2x6 block, 1/2" sheathing, foam and then vinal siding. Should I try to add some insulation in these end cavaties between the floors?
Bernie
Adding insulation couldn't hurt. If you consider the building envelope, this would be simailar to a piece of uninsulated wall. Sealing joints could help too.
TB
Yes you should. It is similiar to a basement sill plate being insulated.( where the joists sit on top of the foundation wall). It will definately help.
Bernie Hunt wrote:

Sure. It will help some. Is the payback worth it to pay someone to do it? Maybe not, but it's the right thing for your house.
Actually I insulated my entire 1st floor ceiling. Then I can close off the upstairs and just heat the downstairs - saving money on heating costs.
I also have a door at the foot of the stairs going to the second floor. If I want the upstairs warm, I leave the door open (warms up in a couple of hours), if I will not be using the upstairs for awhile, I'll close it.