Insulating hi hats

I would really appreciate some help with an insulation problem. We have an a family room with an A-frame ceiling. It was originally a porch that we enclosed years ago. We had 16 dimmable hi-hats put in. This room has always been extremely cold in the winter. It turns out that cold air is pouring in from behind the hi-hats. I don't know how much, if any, insulation is under the roof, but what options do we have for fixing this problem?
Sophia
On Feb 19, 12:35 pm, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

you'll need to know whether the fixtures are rated for direct contact with insulation or not. Unfortunately I can't remember the letters that denote this...
nate

IC = Insulation Contact
JK

OK, thanks! Is it something that's visible from the outside or do we need to pull them out to check for this?