Insulating below a floor

Page 2 of 2

Steve Barker LT wrote:

Hi, When I converted my backyard deck(lean to house) into a 4 season sun room, I replaced decking with a ready made floor panel sections sandwiched with R-30 foam core. This was installed on top of joists. Then directly Armstrong vinyl flooring roll was put down. I believe this foam core comes in various thickness for your needs.