Insulating an existing finished basement

Hi all, My house has a finished basement that stays pretty cold, and I'm looking for the most cost efficient way to keep it warm.

etc), it looks like they left the original white wrap-around fiberglass insulation you'd expect to see on an unfinished basement (vapor barrier to the inside), and simply built an uninsulated metal stud wall all around the inside with no insulation in that new wall.
I don't think tearing out drywall is the solution. What about blown cellulose insulation into the existing walls? Or insulating the slab floor (currently only covered with carpet)? Any other ideas?
Many thanks...
-- John, Colorado
bump. Any opinions? Thanks