insulate doorknob

Page 3 of 3
Soon to build formulated on Saturday :

This post is on the bottom, there are no posts below this one. Of course, YMMV if you have your setting different from mine.
[...]

Or a great 'almost a decade', whatever.
On Sat, 23 Jul 2016 03:25:44 -0700 (PDT), Soon to build

Have never had a problem with frost on doorknobs or latches freezing up here in canada where we have both extreme temperatres (both hot and cold ) as well as very high humidity. Never felt a draft from a properly installed external door latch either. This is on both solid wood and fiberglass doors. I don't have any insulated steel doors between the outside and "conditioned space"