Instruction videos

Everyone is putting

on the instructions and they always want you to fill out the registration card so they can spam you.

I would like to be able to watch a video of assembly instructions. It would be a good trade. I will give you my registration information if you let me watch an assembly video of the product I just bought.

Does that sound like a good deal to anyone?

Reply to
Metspitzer

Sure, why not . Thats what I use a GMAIL account for.

Jimmie

Reply to
JIMMIE

Stands a good chance of working if there are enough English speaking performers in Chinese video studios. Of course, more and more manufacturers of consumer products are showing up now on YouTube. Sure would be easy to toss a CD into the product package which could also be an infomercial.

Joe

Reply to
Joe

Use this site:

The Email address lasts for 10 minutes unless you click on the 10 more minutes button to give a site time to send you a password. ^_^

You can also get any number of disposable temporary Email addresses that last until you close them. Google "temporary email address" and oodles of links are displayed.

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

But not "cheap" by corporate standards. Nothing costs less to provide than nothing.

Watch to get a lot more of it for not much more money... -----

- gpsman

Reply to
gpsman