Instant hot water?

Page 2 of 2
: Actually guys Im talking about instant hot water throughout the house. It
google for "hot water recirculation" and "recirculating hot water". May you find your way to hot water nirvana, grasshopper
: looks like you install something at the Hot Water Heater Tank and a Return : or something under one sink. Any faucet in the house gets instant hot water. : I assume this works by somehow keeping the hot water constantly flowing in : some sort of loop from the tank? : :
TJ wrote:

They're great. I have the insinkerator model:
http://www.insinkerator.com/homehot_popup/gn1100/photo2.jpg
Temp can be adjusted, by default it's at 190 (you don't want it boiling).