instant hot/instant fresh water system

Hi:
Anyone out there seen these units? It has one faucet for both types of water.
Anyone know who carries these at good prices? Seems everywhere I look there way too expensive.
Thanks everybody
At anything past drinking water flow rates, the electrical supply required will cost more than the plumbing, and leave you with much more expensive stuff to replace later. Buy a tank and plumb it.

Are you talking about an in-line (on demand) water heater? Gas fired has some additional complications when installing such as venting and gas pipe size requirements.
SEPrince1 wrote:

Hi:
I'm talking about the facuet that you mount on your sink that gives you an instant cup of hot water or an instant glass or filtered water. The facuet now comes with 2 handles so you don't have to install 2 facuets on your sink
I think in sinkeartor carries them but there alot of money. Anyone know where to buy them at a discount?
Thanks