installing washing machine

Is it a lot of work to install a washing machine in a garage about 20 feet from an existing machine? They wouldn't be running at the same time. We have a few rescue cats and a lot of clean up rags that I don't want in the regular washer even after they've been pre-rinsed.
I've got a feeling that it would be pretty easy but look really bad if I did it.

Did you consider the waste line and the supply lines and the electric circuit?

You need: Electricity Water Drain line
The most difficult part will be the drain line. Water can be run fairly easily, electric may be in place already. Look to see where your drain line now runs to see if you can tap into it someplace.