installing toilet on new basement subfloor - help!

I'm installing a basement subfloor, and am having trouble figuring out what to do with the existing toilet hookup.
The closet flange for the toilet is set directly into the concrete and once I add the subfloor it's obviously too low (2 1/8" to be exact). I can't seem to find an extension kit bigger than 7/16", and supposedly you can only stack 4 of those (leaving me short still).
I can't be the first person to do this... any suggestions other than ripping up the concrete and extending the pipe?
Thanks!
Kevin

I would look into finding a new closet flange that will fit inside the old one to make up the 2+" gap.
--
free men own guns - slaves don't
www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/5357/
Kevin wrote:

Agree with Nick. You need to find out the pipe size. There is a flange which has a rubber expansion ring which will probably work if the pipe is 4".
Jim