Installing Toe Kicks on cabinets- Mitred cuts

It doesn't seem like this should be that hard, but I am a beginner. I am installing toe kicks on cabinets. Toe kick wood is 4.5" H and 1/2" thick. The toe kicks are plain flat wood (no fancy molding). I have several angles which I need to deal with. For example, the first angle is around 130 degrees. How do I calculate what angles I need to cut the 2 toe kicks at? Do I need only mitre cuts or bevel and mitre cuts? I am using a compound mitre saw.
Here is a rendition of the first angle (approx 130 degrees):
* cabinet * * **********
Thanks
On 11/22/2004 5:41 PM US(ET), MC took fingers to keys, and typed the following:

Your rendition didn't show up so good for me, but you would divide the angle between the two cabinets by 1/2 to get the bevel angle. If the angle of the two cabinets is 130 degrees, the back bevel of each butting toe kick should be 65 (1/2 of 130).