Installing redwood lattice

What is the best way to attach ready-made 4' x 8' redwood lattice panels to the horizontal rafters of my patio cover? Do I use nails or screws? Do I attach the panels to the rafters tightly or loosely (so the panels can expand/contract during the year)?
To preserve the panels, I'd like to apply paint, stain or sealer before I install them. Which finish is best? Should I apply the finish with a brush, a roller a sprayer? Or it is better to soak the panel in the finish and brush off the excess?
What is the best way to attach ready-made 4' x 8' redwood lattice panels to the horizontal rafters of my patio cover? Do I use nails or screws? Do I attach the panels to the rafters tightly or loosely (so the panels can expand/contract during the year)?
To preserve the panels, I'd like to apply paint, stain or sealer before I install them. Which finish is best? Should I apply the finish with a brush, a roller a sprayer? Or it is better to soak the panels in the finish then brush off the excess?
What is the best way to attach ready-made 4' x 8' redwood lattice panels to the horizontal redwood rafters of my patio cover? Do I use nails or screws? Do I attach the panels to the rafters tightly or loosely (so the panels can expand/contract during the year)?
To preserve the panels, I'd like to apply paint, stain or sealer before I install them. Which finish is best? Should I apply the finish with a brush, a roller a sprayer? Or it is better to soak the panels in the finish then brush off the excess?
What is the best way to attach ready-made 4' x 8' redwood lattice panels to the horizontal redwood rafters of my patio cover? Do I use nails or screws? Do I attach the panels to the rafters tightly or loosely (so the panels can expand and contract during the year)?
To preserve the panels, I'd like to apply paint, stain or sealer before I install them. Which finish is best? Should I apply the finish with a brush, a roller a sprayer? Or it is better to soak the panels in the finish then brush off the excess?
gary wrote:

Whatever you do, do it five times within 5 minutes.

I had to look at his handle to see if it was Max Headroom.