Installing panel moulding

Hi,
I just finishing installing chairrail moulding in my hall and now are planning to start installing pannel moulding. Would you guys recommend buying ready pannel moulding from Home Depot or you believe it is not that difficult to cut it by myself?
Thanks
How big are the sheets you'd want to cut? That stuff's pretty floppy. If it were me, I'd want sawhorses or tables for support while cutting, and maybe large pieces of plywood underneath to make sure there's something to press against with the circular saw.