installing lanoleum roll flooring

how is the correct way to install a lanoleum roll rug flooring woth out glueing it down? and also, what is the correct way to measure and cut the rug allowing for shoe moulding to be placed after the lanoleum flooring has been in place and lays flat to allow for shrinkage and expansion. we live in south Louisiana and plan to install the flooring in the month of May?

I had to rip up glued linoleum and vowed never again! I had wall-to-wall linoleum installed professionally, a type that is only glued an inch or 2 around the edges and the rest is in tension. Works wonderful!
--
Free men own guns, slaves don\'t
www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/5357/