Installing laminate flooring

I don't have a table saw. Is it possible to rip down the row against the wall with a Jig Saw ?
--
Dell Inspiron
Pentium dual-core 2.2 GHz

It is but a circular saw would be better. What ever saw you are using make a fence by clamping a scrap on top as a guide for your saw.

Sure, if you value your time less than $2/hour. I'd at least get a circular saw.
In typed:

It's a lot better to just remove the mop boards and pull the joint apart, assuming it was put down properly. That way the seam will be tight as it's supposed to be when the new piece is slipped in.
HTH,
Twayne`