Installing humidistat on Intertherm Central A/C unit

  • Replying to a message in : HVAC

Hi Jeff, hope you are having a nice day

On 04-Jul-04 At About 16:35:42, Jeff wrote to All Subject: Installing humidistat on Intertherm Central A/C unit

J> From: snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Jeff)

J> Hello:

J> I have an Intertherm 4ton A/C unit which has the capability of J> multiple fan speeds. I wanted to install a humidistat onto the unit J> and it seems to be a no-brainer, but I don't want to screw anything J> up. I opened the panel cover of the A/C unit blower and found that J> there are two terminals that are currently shorted together marked J> "HUM". I assume that this is for a humidistat unit. Is there any J> special way that they need to be connected, or are we just simply J> talking about an on/off connection? Any advice would be J> appreciated. Thanks in advance,

Did you install a humidifier? what is the purpose in installing this humidistat? ( what are you trying to achieve?)

-=> HvacTech2

Reply to
HvacTech2