Installing green board

I am going to have the walls of the bath niche covered with Granetex, a cultured marble like product. It will be installed by a professional. To save a few bucks I'm thinking about installing the green board myself. I wattched the guy do it in the other bathroom and it looked pretty easy. Any tricks I should know about? I've heard you have to be careful not to set the screws so tight as to break the paper. Can I do it wight with my cheap Black & Decker electric screwdriver?
TIA
Ed
Should be able to do this as its pretty simple. Try not to break paper but it has to be sunk in. Not difficult but just like everything takes a few times to prefect. Get a sharp razor to cut with. Dremel tool is real handy to cut out for switches and such.
Biggest Advice If you don't hit a stud take out the screw and try again. Don't leave them in.
--
Brian Dye

paper but

few
handy
leave them

Dremel tool is real handy

You put switches where you have green board?
Steve
Don't set the board on the tub leave it up at least 1/8". This will prevent any water wicking up over the years. Either notice the studs and slide the tub in the notch or furr the wall above the tub so the tub lip is even with the wall. This will prevent the green board from bowing out over the tub lip.