installing gfci combination outlet and switch

I'm trying to install a gfci combination outlet and switch and having trouble. I have identified the hot wire. There are 2 other wires, one silver and one black. The new gfci combo has 2 black wires coming out the back (for the switch i assume) and gold and silver screws on the bottom for the outlet. How do I connect this? I will be adding a grounding wire and grounding to the box. I don't care if the switch controls whether there is power to the outlet.

Reply to
dd