Installing Bosch dishwasher

Greetings,

What is the secret on those little brackets that attach Bosch dishwashers to the surrounding cabinet? In case it matters, this is an SHU43C02 unit.

The drawings on the installation manual don't match reality at all, they talk about slots that allegedly are found on the front corners, but those slots are nowhere to be seen...

Thanks!

-jav

Reply to
Javier Henderson

On 12/30/2004 12:03 AM US(ET), Javier Henderson took fingers to keys, and typed the following:

They look like they should be on the top near the corners.

willshak

But as I said, the drawing doesn't match reality, and the slots are nowhere to be found.

-jav

Reply to
Javier Henderson

Aren't you supposed to bend them into position? Also there may be different instructions for US vs Europe. Make sure you are looking at right one.

Also be very careful with electrical connections. It is very common for the wire nut to let go after a period of use. Make sure wires are wrapped together and fastened properly with the nuts.

Reply to
Art

all the ones I've seen, the slots are actually on the very top of the unit, near the front corners, likewise, there are corresponding slots on the side, use the ones that work best...

Reply to
FEngelman