Installing a entry door threshold

I bought a threshold for my entry door. For a profile of the threshold, see:
http://images.orgill.com/200x200/0039560.jpg
The left side of the profile has a GRADUAL slope The right side has a STEEPER slope.
Which slope should the door contact?
I bought a threshold for my entry door.
For a profile of the threshold, see:
http://images.orgill.com/200x200/0039560.jpg
The left side of the profile has a GRADUAL slope The right side has a STEEPER slope.
Which slope should the door contact?
The top
http://community.webtv.net/awoodbutcher/1974RuppCentair
gcotterl wrote:

The steep one.
--

dadiOH
gcotterl wrote:

The longer one goes outside. To better channel rain water away from the door.